Daniel Adams, CFP®, AIF®
- Daniel Adams, owner and principal of Latitude Wealth Management, has been advising on financial matters for over a decade. You might even say he has financial planning in his DNA — Dan’s family has been helping investors plan their financial futures since the early 1950s. His practice evolved from his parents’ financial services business and his grandfather’s insurance business, spanning over six decades of service to their valued clients. Many of his clients today represent the fourth generation in their family to work with a member of Dan’s family toward accomplishing their most important financial objectives.
- With broad experience in investment, estate, retirement, tax and insurance planning, Dan is recognized by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. as a Certified Financial PlannerTMprofessional and by the Center for Fiduciary Studies as an Accredited Investment Fiduciary®. He also maintains Series 7, 63 and 65 securities registrations. Dan is a member of the Financial Planning Association and serves as a Board Member of the Estate Planning Council of Walla Walla Valley.
- Dan has also served the community as a member of the Rotary Club and as a volunteer adult leader and committee member with the Blue Mountain Council of the Boy Scouts of America. He is a life member of the National Eagle Scout Association.
- A native of Southeastern Washington, Dan graduated from Northwestern University in Evanston, IL with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a commission in the U.S. Navy. While awaiting pilot training, he pursued graduate studies at Tulane University in New Orleans, LA, where he was awarded a Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering.
- In eleven years of Active Duty and fifteen more in the Navy Reserve, Dan has deployed to Antarctica, Iraq, the Western Pacific, and the Arabian Gulf. He holds the rank of Captain in the Navy Reserve.
- Dan and his wife, Teresa, reside in Walla Walla with their daughter, son, and Labrador Retriever.
Ann Hostetler, RP®
- Ann Hostetler has served as Operations and Client Service Associate for Latitude Wealth Management since day one, and she served in similar roles at Hamilton Fisher Wealth Management for nine years.
- A graduate of University of Arizona, Ann holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics.
- Ann has earned the Registered Paraplanner® designation through the College for Financial Planning, and she also maintains Series 6, 63, and 65 securities registration.
- With nearly 20 years of business financial experience, Ann’s unique combination of problem-solving skills and operations expertise make her an invaluable member of the Latitude Team.
- When you call the office you’ll usually speak to Ann first. She ensures the clients of Latitude Wealth Management enjoy a consistently superb level of customer service.
Advanced Planning Group
- Through our in-house Advanced Planning Group, we have ready access to a team of highly-credentialed legal, tax, and financial professionals so that we may assist our clients with especially complex matters pertaining to tax, estate, and risk management planning strategy.
- We recognize how important it is for all members of our clients’ team to work in concert with one another, and so we offer, and encourage, consultation with our clients’ attorneys or other professional advisors.