Our relationship is key to the potential success of any financial plan we develop together. You should experience a high level of confidence, trust and clarity in relationships with professionals trained in the distinct process and discipline of financial planning. It is essential that you obtain a commitment of professional care, quality and excellence in the services you receive.
At Latitude Wealth Management, we subscribe to the Financial Planning Association Standard of Care, pledging to:
- Put the client's best interests first.
- Act with due care and in utmost good faith.
- Not mislead clients.
- Provide full and fair disclosure of all material facts.
- Disclose and fairly manage all material conflicts of interest.
In addition, we will:
- Conduct ourselves with absolute integrity and adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- Listen to your questions and concerns and respond appropriately.
- Treat your personal information with complete confidentiality.
- Provide courteous, prompt, and professional service.
- Commit to being open and honest with you about risks, errors, and outcomes.